You can embed a Guidde video or playlist that is public within any web page that either you or your company own or has a designated embed option. This is how your embedded video will look:
1. To embed a video, first, make sure it is public as described in this article.
2. Click the 3-dots menu inside the video/playlist you want to embed.
3. Click "Share"
4. Select the "Export" tab
5. The Embed code is available within the box, You now have the option to choose between "Responsive" (which adjusts itself based on the size of the screen- great for mobile devices) and "Fixed".
6. Click "Copy" to copy the code to the clipboard
7. Now you can copy the code and implement it on any web page.
Note: If you need just the embed link you can copy the link pointed out below: