In this article, we will explore the different ways available to embed Guidde videos on Hubspot.
Copying embed code
1. First make sure that the video or playlist you'd like to embed is Public.
2. Click the 3-dots menu inside the video/playlist you want to embed.
3. Click "Share"
4. Select the "Export" tab
5. The Embed code is available within the box, You now have the option to choose between "Responsive" (which adjusts itself based on the size of the screen- great for mobile devices) and "Fixed".
6. Click "Copy" to copy the code to the clipboard
Embedding into a blog post
1. Create a new blog post or edit an existing one and click on Insert -> Embed:
2. Paste the embed code from your clipboard in the designated field and click on Insert.
3. You can now adjust the sizing through the top panel and click on Publish when you're ready to go.
Embedding into a Hubspot dashboard
1. In Hubspot go to Reports -> Dashboards and open the Dashboard you'd like to embed the video into.
2. Click on Actions -> Add external content
3. Choose Other content.
4. Paste the embed code from your clipboard in the designated field, give it a title if you'd like and click on Create.
The video is now added as a report to your dashboard.
Embedding a video into an article in your Hubspot knowledge base
Click on Service -> Knowledge base.
Click Create article.
Click the "What question is your article answering" and type in your question.
Add in a title and subtitle.
Click on Insert -> Embed
Paste the embed code from your clipboard in the designated field and click on Insert.
You can now adjust the sizing through the top panel and click on Publish when you're ready to go.
Adjust the sizing of your embedded video. Your video is now embedded in the article.